Nurse owned and driven, Wattletree Health Group is a team of experienced and passionate in-home registered nurses, passionate about delivering exceptional, responsive and competent care, well above expectation.
We are highly regarded for our expertise, reassurance, warmth, compassion and presence in your hour of need. Our scope of care extends to children and adults requiring all levels of care health care needs at home.
We service the North East of Melbourne and surrounding suburbs. We offer exceptional in-home care from as little as a one-hour visit, to 24 hour and ongoing, depending on need.
We are a team of nurse specialists who are committed to providing flexible and personalized care in the areas of:
– After hospital discharge care
– Palliative care & symptom management
– End of life care
– Day & night respite for carers of high care needs
– Family members
– Illness and injury support
– Medication incl injections, infusions & drivers
– Stoma, continence & catheter and diabetic care
– Wound care incl VAC dressings, drain tubes,
– Staple/suture removal, acute & chronic wounds
– Respiratory incl ventilation & tracheostomy care
– Aged care package & NDIS clinical nurse visits
– My Aged Care referral assistance
– Alternative & complementary therapy support incl
– Faecal transplant enemas & IV vitamin infusions
And much more..
From your first contact you will deal with our Clinical Operations Manager who is capable of quickly determining your specific healthcare needs and arranging a personalised service delivery in the privacy and comfort of your home.
We accept self referrals, and also referrals from family, GP’s, friends, hospitals and other healthcare organisations.
Simply head to our website and click on ‘Referrals’ or ‘Contact Us’ for more information