- Developing sales opportunities & lead generation – this is conducted by researching, identifying and contacting potential accounts or clients through outbound calls and emails and assessing their interest in the service or product. A list can be provided to myself for targeting or I can generate one along with all information gathered.
- Customer Maintenance – gaining feedback from existing in order to promote or generate further or repeat business.
- Building a strong rapport – with new clients in order to build a longer business relationship, through appointment making or distribution of marketing or information material.
- Response – responding to any customers requests at a timely and professional manner.
- Manage inbound calls and website leads.
- Advertising calls and bookings.
- General sales administration
- Inside Sales Support is conducted through email or telephone based contact with a happy, friendly and professional manner.