Chestnut Hill Conference Lodge is the ideal venue for small conferences, functions, meetings and training sessions.
Set on the historic Chestnut Hill property, the Chestnut Hill Lodge conference facility offers group accommodation in an intimate and friendly atmosphere.
It is situated just one hour’s drive from Melbourne’s CBD, on a lush hillside setting of six acres.
The landscaped garden is home to magnificent 100 year old trees, surrounded by forests of towering mountain ash. A pleasant garden setting affords leisurely outdoor living. Walks on the property and in the majestic neighbouring Sherbrooke forest are highly recommended.
– Our main building, the Lodge, offers a large living room, central dining room (seats 30-50 people) with pool table for general use, and 11 ensuite bedrooms.
– Each conference space can be set up as conference, training, activity or leisure areas.
– The Living Room has casual leather seating around a fireplace and deck overlooking the garden.
– The Upper Room is a chapel and meeting room for approximately 25 people.
– The Auditorium seats 60 people theatre style.
– We provide a seasonal fresh menu and on receipt of dietary requirements can develop a menu to meet your needs.
– Chocolate workshops, including Tastings, Fundamentals of Tempering, Chocolate Bars and Infused Chocolate Drinks